Universal Orlando Resort
Let Yourself Woah!
For more than 25 years, Universal Orlando Resort has created epic vacations for the entire family with incredible experiences that place guests in the heart of powerful stories and adventures.
Universal Studios Florida features cutting-edge attractions based on pop-culture icons, Hollywood blockbuster films and hit television shows that transport visitors into a highly imaginative world where they can leap through the screen and become the star.
Universal’s Islands of Adventure features some of the most thrilling and innovative rides and attractions ever made on incredibly themed lands: The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade, Marvel Super Hero Island, Toon Lagoon, Jurassic Park, The Lost Continent, Seuss Landing and Port of Entry.
Universal’s Volcano Bay is unlike any other water park in the world. Featuring a variety of experiences ranging from daring to serene, this unique water theme park offers something for everyone — incredible thrills, perfected relaxation, an immersive environment filled with unbelievable detail and innovative technology to enhance fun and remove hassles.
UNIVERSAL ORLANDO RESORT OVERVIEW
Get ready for a new species of roller coaster. Speeding through the jungle, rising high above the terrain, it’s the Jurassic World VelociCoaster. Board your vehicle for a high-speed dash through the park’s raptor paddock. You’ll feel the rush of the hunt as you race alongside these nimble predators, twisting and soaring above the land and water.
New For 2021
An epic show is lighting up the night at Universal Studios Florida™ with a colossal celebration of music, water and light that transforms the park and takes you into the movies like never before. You'll see and hear roaring dinosaurs from Jurassic World, feel the adrenaline rush of high-speed cars from Fast & Furious, watch the mischievous antics of the Minions from Illumination's Despicable Me, and so much more.
1. Easily navigate the theme parks by downloading the Universal Orlando Resort mobile app. Download the Universal Orlando Resort mobile app to help navigate all three theme parks and check out parade show times, character meet & greets, attraction wait times and more.
2. Know before you go. Visit universalorlando.com and check out Universal Orlando’s online family vacation planner, where you can completely customize your vacation and access experiential videos, travel tips, sample itineraries, vacation packages and more.
3. Experience it all with a park-to-park ticket. The best way to experience all the excitement is with a multi-day, 3-Park park-to-park ticket which is a great value and gives you access to our three theme parks.
4. Enjoy great perks by staying at one of our four on-site hotels. When you stay at one of our five on-site hotels, you’ll be within walking distance to both theme parks and Universal CityWalk . Plus, enjoy special exclusive benefits including early-park admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter one hour before the theme park opens, poolside movies and more.
5. Maximize your fun and see it all with a Universal Express Pass. Bypass regular lines at participating rides and attractions in both theme parks with an Universal Express pass. And if you stay on-site at Loews Portofino Bay Hotel, Loews Royal Pacific Resort or Hard Rock Hotel, you’ll receive complimentary Express access for the duration of your stay.
6. Be theme park savvy. If you arrive early to the parks, start in the back and work your way to the front to avoid the predictable morning traffic patterns and longer wait times for the attractions closest to the entrance of the parks.
7. If you are a Harry Potter fan, begin your day at Diagon Alley or Hogsmeade. If you are a Harry Potter fan come to the park when it opens and head to either The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley (at Universal Studios Florida) or The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade (at Islands of Adventure) first. Once you have had a chance to experience one of the lands, you can then journey to the other on the Hogwarts Express (park-to-park admission is required).
8. Take advantage of child swap. If your kids are too small or unwilling to go on a particular ride you want to experience, please take advantage of our "child swap" program. Each ride and attraction has a child swap area where one member of your party can wait with the kids while the rest of your party rides. Once they are off the ride, swap places and whoever rode can stay with the kids while the adult(s) who sat out get the opportunity to enjoy the ride right away.
9. Make your meals easy and get great savings with a Universal Dining Plan. You can pre-purchase one of four dining options at a great value and take the stress away from planning out your family meals. Once you’ve purchased a dining plan, all you have to do is select a venue at the theme parks or Universal CityWalk, present your dining plan card for payment and enjoy mealtime with your family. Reservations for full service dining locations are recommended.
10. Have fun cooling off. Cool off during those hot Orlando days by experiencing Universal Orlando’s exciting water rides. From Dudley Do-Right’s Ripsaw Falls to Jurassic Park River Adventure to water-filled fun in Kidzone, we make cooling off a fun adventure of its own.
Please note, all images used on this page belong to Universal Orlando Resort.