Guide - Legoland Windsor Resort
Which child does not dream of becoming a knight, an explorer, a test driver or a pilot and entering into a fascinating world of adventure? At the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort there are over 55 rides and attractions where children can fly through the treetops to escape fearsome dragons, ride the thrilling rapids with a Viking fleet, join LEGO® divers on a magical underwater adventure and so much more.
The LEGOLAND park has lots to offer for families with children between the ages of 3 and 12 looking for adventure – enough for several days of fun and action. The LEGOLAND experience continues even after park closing time in the awesome LEGOLAND Resort Hotels, where visitors can spend the night in our fully themed bedrooms.
LEGOLAND WINDSOR RESORT OVERVIEW
Take your seat upon the DUPLO brick Dinosaur and hold on tight as you soar round the Park.
New For 2020
New For 2020
Plus, the outdoor play favourite Brickville will become DUPLO Playtown, complete with a brand new rocket play structure - budding astronauts can climb to the top and take off, don't forget to say the countdown!
- If you are a Merlin Passholder, remember the array of benefits available to you at Legoland Windsor Resort. This includes: 20% off shopping & dining, 20% off short breaks, 10% of retail items, and 'Reserve and Ride' discounts which are 10% off if purchased before 2pm and 50% off if purchased after 2pm.
- Merlin Premium Passholders and Legoland Premium Annual Passholders receive free parking. Just simply scan your pass at the exit barrier.
- The turnstiles open at 9.30am and you can enjoy The Beginning area before the majority of our rides and attractions open at 10am.
- Measure your child's height and plan the rides and attractions you want to visit by checking the ride restrictions guide. This can be viewed by clicking here.
- Buy your tickets online and save up to 40% compared to the gate price. Print your tickets at home or bring them on your phone to enjoy faster entry into the Resort.
- If you come across a ride that has had to close, please be assured our teams are working hard to reopen it as soon as possible. Head to the App to see which attractions are nearby that you can enjoy in the meantime.
- Looking for quieter areas during peak periods? Take a stroll around Miniland and check out the fun facts that are dotted around the area.
- You can also head up to the Model Making Studio to see how the models are made too or pop into the LEGO® Reef to create a LEGO fish and watch it swim across the wall!
- The Total Sensory Space in Heartlake City is the perfect place for guests with additional needs to get some quiet time away from the noise of a busy theme park. More information can be found here.
Please note, all images used on this page belong to Legoland Windsor Resort.